“Telematics” refers to any technology that merges telecommunications and informatics to gather and transmit data. Commonly used vehicular telematics systems include GPS navigation and hands-free cellular calling. Telematics devices are commonly used in the transport, aviation, and shipping industries for efficiency, convenience, communication, navigation, emergency assistance, and safety.
We offer three telematics solutions: Lynx Fleet from Carrier Transicold, Coretex, and CargoWatch from Orbcomm. See below for more information.
- Simplify compliance
- Increase productivity
- Improve driver safety
- Reduce administrative time and costs
- Track arrival times, departure times, and delivery statuses
- Increase accuracy of records
- Improve communication with drivers
- Increase vehicle uptime with engine fault reporting for proactive vehicle maintenance